- Giovanni Di Sirio (email@example.com@.firstname.lastname@example.org@m..email@example.com@m.rge..firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Hardware Abstraction Layer (HAL) supporting numerous high level device drivers abstracting common features in modern MCUs.
- Driver models for: ADC, CAN, DAC, EXT, GPT, I2C, I2S, ICU, MAC, MMC, PAL, PWM, RTC, SDC, Serial, UART, USB, USB-CDC, SPI, ST, WDG.
- Abstraction of streams.
- Abstraction of block devices.
- The drivers can be ported to virtually any MCU architecture thanks to an high level API.
- The HAL can be used with or without an RTOS.
- The HAL can be adapted to any reasonable RTOS thanks to an Operating System Abstraction Layer (OSAL). ChibiOS/RT and ChibiOS/NIL are supported out of the box.